- 250gms sweet potato
- 250gms kale
- 200gms raw beetroot
- 2 avocados
- 2 small carrots
- ½ a pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 small red onions#4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sal & Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Peel (optional) & chop the sweet potato, beetroot, onions & Carrots into small equal sized chunks. Approx. 2cm.
- Roast all the veggies (except the kale) together with the olive oil, garlic cloves, some salt & pepper for about 30 minutes @ 180’C until soft and almost caramelising – that’s how I like them!
- For the kale I simply sautéed it in a pan with a tiny sprinkle of water
- Mix the roast veggies with the kale and chop in the avocado
- Sprinkle on the seeds
- Mix together the dressing ingredients Drizzle and drizzle on to serve