- 250gms mini mozzarella balls
- 250gms cherry tomatos
- Fresh basil leaves – about 20 – 25
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 20 cocktail sticks
- First chop the tomatoes in half
- Wrap each mozzarella ball in a basil leaf
- Next, sandwich each wrapped ball inside a tomato (half on either side)
- Poke through a cocktail stick
- Once you have popped all the balls and tomatoes onto a stick, place on a plate and drizzle over the EVOO and balsamic vinegar
- Serve right away!