- 1 broccoli crown
- ½ cucumber
- 2-3 carrots
- 1.2 a red pepper
- 250 gms mozzarella balls
- 4 black olives
- Red edible ink decorating pen
- Cut away the stalk of the broccoli (save for later – no waste!) so it can sit on a plate
- To make the ‘eye balls’ cut small eye shapes from the black olives and push into the mozzarella balls.
- Draw on the veins with the ink pen
- Poke a cocktail stick into each eye ball and poke the other end into the broccoli crown.
- Repeat for all the mozzarella balls
- Make the ‘smile’ by cutting the shape from a red pepper
- Serve with the carrots and cucumber cut into sticks or rounds
- A perfect table centre piece for Halloween!