Sunday Brunch Eggs
Looking for a fancy brunch idea that’s quick and easy to whip up?
Try this smoked paprika roasted seasonal squash with an egg inside and sprinkle of chilli
So delicious & so easy to make
I love the variety of squash in the shops when in season so I’m always looking for new ideas and ways to cook them!
Recipe by Dr Chintal Patel
- 1 seasonal squash
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes and parsley to serve
- First slice the squash in to approx 1cm thick slices, & remove the seeds
- Drizzle on some olive oil, a sprinkle of smoked paprika & salt to taste.
- Roast in the oven @180’C for about 30 minutes, then remove from the oven, flip over and crack an egg into the middle.
- Bake again in the oven for a further 10-15 minutes until the egg is cooked
- Serve with a sprinkle of chilli & some chopped parsley