- 90gms samphire
- 3 tablespoons chick pea flour
- 1/2 teaspoon each – ground turmeric, coriander & cumin powders – chilli – optional
- Spray oil of choice – I used olive oil.
- Wash the samphire and leave them wet. Add the dry ingredients and toss until all the dry ingredients stick to the samphire.
- If it’s not sticking add a teaspoon or so of more water.
- Lay flat on a baking tray
- Spray with oil
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180’ for 10-15 minutes until crispy – watch carefully after 10 mins.
- Serve with tamarind or avocado chutney
Recipe for Avocado & Coriander Chutney:
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 lime – juice only
- 1-2 green chillies
- 1 large handful of fresh coriander
- Salt to taste – I used just a pinch
That’s it… blitz it all in your blender until smooth. Enjoy