- 20 okra approx – halved for extra crunch
- 2 heaped tablespoons of gram flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- spices (1/2 teaspoon each of ground cumin, ground coriander seeds, turmeric & chilli powder. fresh minced ginger, garlic & a sprinkle of salt)
- 1 teaspoon Chat masala to serve
- Toss washed wet okra into a bowl with all the above ingredients & mix to stick on the coating.
- Add a tablespoon of water if needed to help the spices & gram flour stick.
- Spread onto a baking sheet & bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes @ 200’C, turning half way. Sprinkle on some chat masala to serve .
Recipe for Avocado & Coriander Chutney:
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 lime – juice only
- 1-2 green chillies
- 1 large handful of fresh coriander
- Salt to taste – I used just a pinch
That’s it… blitz it all in your blender until smooth. Enjoy