- 4 chicken breasts or use halloumi or firm tofu if you’re vegetarian
- 150mls double cream/coconut cream (if DF)
- 1 red onion – sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic – minced
- 3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 250gms bag of baby spinach leaves
- 400gms red cabbage (or use savoy)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pan fry the red onion & cabbage with the oil in a skillet until soft,
- add the garlic and chicken breasts and brown.
- Next add the mustard.
- Stir and finally add the cream, salt & pepper to taste
- Pop into the oven at 180 for about 25-30minutes until the chicken breasts are cooked.
- Sauté the spinach until just wilted. Once the chicken is cooked, stir in cooked spinach and serve. Enjoy!