- 160mls coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons pistachios (finely chopped)
- 2 drops @holylamaspicedrops cardamom extract & rose extract
- Blend all ingredients together and pour into 4 small cupcake moulds.
- Freeze for about 2 hours until set.
- 30 mins before serving, pop out of the moulds into a plate and sprinkle over the nutty cacao crumble, rose petals and a drizzle of chocolate sauce
- Nutty crumble & chocolate drizzle recipes further down my page