- 2 ripe sliced frozen bananas
- 1 large handful frozen cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon nut butter – I use cashew nut butter
- To serve – sprinkle some flaked Almonds or a drizzle of chocolate sauce
- Add the frozen bananas to your blender and leave for about 10 minutes at room temperature to defrost slightly.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients.
- I like to add some raw frozen cauliflower into the mix too to add more veggies and it also gives it a really smooth creamy consistency
- Blend to smooth and eat right away!